BannerFans.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Far From It - the book by Robert Himler and Amy Sangster


Best money I've ever spent! This truly is an amazing book. The writing style of the book made it easy to read and I flew through it. I feel it was a good length and packed a ton of useful information. Not to mention you're paying for an exclusive forum membership. The fact that it costs money to access this forum means you will most likely have a better user experience as opposed to a forum anyone can join for free.

The book has also motivated me to go ahead and start on my project rather than waiting till I "know" everything. Considering I have lots of the skills I need already I might as well start work.

I am going to recommend this book to anyone who I think could benefit from it. I really do believe it is worth every penny.

Visit their website at Far From It

No comments:

Post a Comment