BannerFans.com

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Harleys Vs Crotch Rockets

OK I've been stewing over this post and this subject for a long time, but figured it's about time to get some of the collective forum involved.

Why is it that Harley owners act "holier than thou" and spend a good portion of their time "hating" on super/sportbike owners?

First let me preface by saying that there are several Harley's in my friend/family circle, and from that I know that not ALL are a$holes.

But I constantly hear Harley riders talking down on sportbikes, refusing to ride with guys who ride them, not showing courtesy on the road to us, and in general not being friendly.

Other than 19 year old testosterone filled college kids on rockets, Harley riders are some of the biggest breakers of motorcycle "rules" that there are. (No gear, excessive noise/speed, drunk driving, etc.)

Yet everybody looks down on sportbikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment