BannerFans.com

Saturday, June 30, 2012

MSF Class finally

Been taking my MSF class finally, i went to it last Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and again this week. Thursday's classes are held in the classroom where we are presented with a few videos as well as written material. Saturday and Sunday are range days; We are given little 250 cc bikes to practice an assorted variety of tests in order to prepare for the practical test that's going to take place this Sunday. The course provided you with a work book and we pretty much went over the book. It was extremely helpful seeing that I had never touched a motorcycle before. I can honestly say that i love this stuff i couldnt get enough of it.  Tomorrow is my last riding session and then we take the test. I hope i pass so i can get my license, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment