BannerFans.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Helmet

Call it a stereotype or not, but everyone knows that women love shoes.  They can go to the store to get Milk for the week and somehow come home with the milk + a new pair of shoes.  Well, having recently joined the 2 wheeled community I can say that I am now becoming part of a new stereotype. Bikers love helmets. 
In one of my early posts I had mentioned that one of my purchases were the AFX -FX90 helmet.  Since then, I have purchased 2 new helmets.  One is the Bell Vortex Attack in Red and my newest one, the Icon Alliance in Rubatone.

Icon Alliance:

I love this helmet, it's light, it's comfortable and it vents a lot of air, it can be a little noisy sometimes, the wind noise makes a sound like an airplane, sometimes I forget and after a while I wonder why there are planes flying over me at all times and then I remember it's the helmet. Other than that, I highly recommend it!

Bell Vortex Attack
The Attack,  what can I say?.. look at this thing!!  it's sexy!!  At first I thought the star on the side looked a little too superhero-ish, but I then found out that the design is in honor to our military. Love it!
This helmet is fantastic, it is a little bit heavier than the Icon Alliance but it is also Snell certified. 
Everything about this helmet feels good, great quality, great fitment, lots of airflow, and it just looks nice!

I can't wait for Christmas, now I know exactly what I want! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment