BannerFans.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To ride or not to ride.

As you know by know  I recently picked up a motorcycle and have been riding around the area. 
It has been an amazing experience, it truly gives you a feeling of freedom, you don't really need to know where you're going, just get on it and go.

I have thought about this whole notion of becoming a rider and sometimes I think it may not be my thing, that now I have experienced the feeling I should give it up and be safe and not risk my life on a motorcycle. There are plenty of people out there that have ruined their lives as well as their families because of a motorcycle accident and I don't want to be part of the statistics. At the same time I think to myself, why should I give up on this idea because of the misfortune of others?  

I don't know what will be the case, I haven't decided that yet but what I know is that if I keep riding a bike I will need to get some good protective gear in the event I have an off bike experience... More about this in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment